What's new

Its been awhile

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been awhile

I got out for about an hour and half yesterday to a place that i have hit a couple of times. I knew there was silver there but it had been dodging my coil. I managed to get a 53 Rosie, three wheats a 1919, 1920 something, a 40 something i think, 1932 dog tax license, two zincs. It has been awhile since i have had multi old coin day. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • Silver dime 001.webp
    Silver dime 001.webp
    20 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 28
Congrats on the silver and wheat, but that dog tag is the real prize. Very nicely done.
 
Great job I find a lot of those dog tags from luzerne county. PM me if you ever want to hunt!
 
so there is some more silver out there yet :tongue3:

cool finds Jim !
 
You didn't get it all..lol I was getting worried. :laughing7:
 
That's an old dog tax tag! Very nice. You and NEPADIGGER should get in touch with the guy here that documents these dog tax tags. They had nothing like the 1923 tag I found recently. His screen name is "oddcoins".

Nice finds!
 
Last edited:
All nice finds! Congrats! Hope you are going back to search more.
 
Some cool old treasures..!
 
Nice digs. Dog tags are awesome things to find. Congrats
 
JIM LOVE THEM OLE DOGGIE TAGS.
 
Thanks everyone..
 
good job jim, as tom said, I really like that dog tag too, love the designs on the old ones, very cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom