TN_Guest1523
Guest
That was a simple copy and past from an older thread. As I recall "the age" debate at that time was in reference to his age VS the Fincastle Beale which argued that they could not have been the same man. If Tat was still active in these forums I'm sure he could quickly elaborate as he had researched all of this in length but I no longer have all the notes on this stuff.
Thanks, for the help .
I believe there have been a few examples already posted in this thread that clearly speak to the contrary, and by first hand, I might add. Jean is well within his premise that swarthy was also used in referenced to the German faction as he has even presented one such first account of that event, and yet you still, at all cost, must keep swing that war-sword despite the overwhelming and factual evidence before you. Remarkable, indeed. Perhaps you might draw upon dictionaries of the era and allow those to be your guide when debating the various definitions of words in any era - like, swarthy, complexion, etc. Do this and you will hopefully understand how words may be properly applied, and why, and of course, why not. "Continuing to pick tiny pebbles from a sea of stones can actually require more time and labor and produce far less production." But I will say this for you, had you been in command of the south during that great American war it would have lasted much longer and cost the south it's very last man.
and a slave...I feel like I'm writing an episode of General Hospital. OH wait, big with the ladies, contemporary of Thomas Jefferson...AHA I got it, Benjamin Franklin! The REAL father of our country. He would have known all about the L&C expedition...and maybe had some kinky eugentics ideas as well. 







