Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was off on my first camping trip of the year and woke up to this. Some road closures and visibility issues between here and there. I probably could have headed out, but it's already a 3 hour drive in good weather. I'm a little bummed, but I am able to wait a day and reschedule. Bad thing, lookin at webcams, not a flake of snow on the ground where I wanted to go.
4-16aaa.jpg

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Murphy's law ........ It's that Murphy guy showing up where you don't want him to .... Been there .. done it

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was raining down here early this morning, but the sun came up and evaporated all the rain clouds away within an hour it seemed.

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather happens 7 days a week. Whether we like it or not, i could spend the rest of my life talking about how at different times I had different things planned but weather took charge and my plan was rendered useless The saying is Man plans and God smiles And the weather just keeps happening Remember some days God smiles on our plan and with that being the case God is smiling along with us when we are granted a good day .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions