What's new

Its good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

It is strange the way things happen, about two months ago I was lucky and found a Plat Band with 18k highlights, this morning went back to same area and Bam! my 2ND Plat for the year. Is that lucky or what?
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    130.8 KB · Views: 719
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 705
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 712
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    130.8 KB · Views: 708
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 703
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 694
Upvote 0
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Sweet ring! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Congrat's on the ring! you take great Pictures Of your finds!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Good heavens are you starting the year out good or what! congrats on the great find!
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

mumszie said:
Good heavens are you starting the year out good or what! congrats on the great find!

I guess it's my lucky year? You know I have made a real effort to slow way down during my hunt, I think my quality find % has gone way up from a year ago.

Hope you are doing well and have a great year.
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Nice little 600 Dollar bonus!! Great find...and 2nd...WTG!..joe
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

That's a nice ring there but...Y'all are killing me! I don't even get to swing over the sand until sometime next week. And even then I've heard the beach is sanded in real bad!
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Jeez, you are absolutely destroying the beach this year! Are your beaches not sanded in yet? Or are you finding the small areas that still have some erosion with that expert eye of yours? BIG congrats on the PLT 950. :thumbsup:
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

piercesdad this dude is across the country from you and wayyyyyy south of you which means warmer water,probably no one who knows what they are doing hunt the beach which means he got a good honey hole.btw great finds there plat is the way to go :headbang:
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Nice..that is on my wish list this year...great job...
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Me thinks....not so much luck....your just playin to win, bud :headbang:
Congrats on another victory.
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

like joe said, 600 dollar ring. sweet
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

I am closing in on 28 yrs of detecting and i have found alot, but to this date ,i have never found platinum.I first started hunting wet salt sand april of 09.I have found many pieces of 10k and 14k white and yellow gold.i just Won the the Beach Brute on ebay3 week ago.My top goal is to find PLATINUM.
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Nice ring!!
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

stevefisher7767 said:
I am closing in on 28 yrs of detecting and i have found alot, but to this date ,i have never found platinum.I first started hunting wet salt sand april of 09.I have found many pieces of 10k and 14k white and yellow gold.i just Won the the Beach Brute on ebay3 week ago.My top goal is to find PLATINUM.

I hope you find your Platinum soon.
 
Re: It's good to be lucky! 2ND Plat for the year.

Sweet find :thumbsup:. I found my first plat/18Kt band early last month. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a plat band this month. Course I'd be happy if I found one sometime this year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom