Its Here!!!!! Thank you Mike!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's Here!!!!! Thank you Mike!

:icon_thumleft: My new baby is here, now I just need it to stop raining so I can get out and play in our yard, and get to know her, pictures to follow soon! :icon_thumright: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: Red

Ps, thank you Chug for one of the best anniversary presents ever, besides you of course, I love you whole bunches!!!!
:love3: :love6: :love7:

When your ready for a new toy, trust me, go through Mike at AA Woodland Detectors! We did and I'm thrilled beyond belief! I have been wanting my own machine very badly for a while now, we finally had enough money and got hold of Mike, he was so great and very helpful, freindly and warm! Even though it was late, and the children had just been put down for the night, he was great helping Chug, and brushed aside the sorries! :notworthy: He is knowledgable and informative, we feel like we have a new freind! When Chug gets his next one, it will be through Mike, bless you Mike, and thank you for helping my dream to come true! :hello2: :headbang: Red Ps, I had tears running down my face when Chug took my picture! LOL :laughing9:

Attachments

• funny-pictures-storks-dropped-baby.jpg
    funny-pictures-storks-dropped-baby.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 800
  • DSCF0252.JPG
    DSCF0252.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCF0257.JPG
    DSCF0257.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 463
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: It's Here!!!!! Thank you Mike!

Sorry about the Mess In the Picture We Are Currently Working On a Project!!!! Reeplacing the tile in our bathroom and Painting the Apartment!!!! Trying to Get all Of the Projects Done Before The Main Hunting season Starts!!! Chug!!! also that area we are standing in will Be Redone with a larger area of Pergo Flooring Sorry for any Spell Check Issues But there Is not any Now!!! Chug

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug And Red said:
Sorry about the Mess In the Picture We Are Currently Working On a Project!!!! Reeplacing the tile in our bathroom and Painting the Apartment!!!! Trying to Get all Of the Projects Done Before The Main Hunting season Starts!!! Chug!!! also that area we are standing in will Be Redone with a larger area of Pergo Flooring Sorry for any Spell Check Issues But there Is not any Now!!! Chug
That is 1 of the nicest/coolest post I ever read on here....& Good Luck with your new baby!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

:icon_thumleft: Thank you all so much, I decided to have fun with it, instead of just saying I had a new toy, the annoucement just seemed like a perfect idea!!! :icon_thumright: Red
Now we need the weather to cooperate, the next 7 days they are calling for rain, turning into snow......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Red needs to get out and play!!!! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congratulation guys :hello2:

Y'all have fun with that new baby :laughing7:

Rain and snow? Part of the remodel should of been an indoor sandbox that you could salt with treasure
for those annoying days :laughing9:

kevkirki

Jul 16, 2011
denver, colorado
Detector(s) used
M6/coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

nice...I started with the coinmaster pro...love it. HH :blob7:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

red,and chug,

you make a great couple, glad things worked out for yous,

I heard great things about Woodland detectors.

What?
that doesn't have a bell tone. and I bet your happy with that. nice chose on detector ,If you can't find it with a White's it was never lost.

White's set the standard for the other company to fallow.

.........................................................................................liftloop...............................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread