Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20221217_084232.jpg

Beautiful view that’s an awesome picture, still looking forward to seeing snow one day.
Personally I like digging in your white sands better than my white stuff. (Mine sticks to the coil) :laughing7:

Not to bad. Alexis just told me it's 14f outside right now. We sure aren't getting a whole lot a snow so far this year. I haven't been in the snow county yet since it began up there. There is a tunnel repair job I visit beginning this time of year because it's when a contractor can work on it. It's an old water tunnel that runs during the warmer months and shut down in the winter months. I gotta get new tires before I head up there, because it's pretty snowy up there and the contractors are the ones who maintain the main road, because it's gated up for the season. They only plow just enough weasel your way up to the jobsite in the deep snow.

Very pretty but I can't take cold weather. Supposed to be in the 30's here in Florida on Christmas eve & day nights. That is serious cold for down here. My step son just moved back to Florida after 9 years near Denver. He said that the cold weather lasted too long.

A GIANT YUK !!!
Now now Gare
You don't have to shovel it.
This is where you be :notworthy:the green grass at your home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back