What's new

It's looking like it's going to be a white one this year.

pepperj,
That is a beautiful location that has been earned through wholesome living! Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas with family & friends and hope for a good New Year!.......................63bkpkr

IMG_3450.webp Late October 2017, ~ 6000' elevation NorCal Sierra Nevada mountains, I was tent camping next to my 4 x 4 Bronco
 
Well, about another foot when I got off work this a.m. with 30-40mph winds here in the middle of the Rockies.
 
Someone looks happy with his stick! :laughing7:

It's -25c here this morning Jim... think it's too cold to go detecting? :icon_scratch:

Dave
 

Attachments

  • Resized_20171224_202130.webp
    Resized_20171224_202130.webp
    133.8 KB · Views: 47
Someone looks happy with his stick! :laughing7:

It's -25c here this morning Jim... think it's too cold to go detecting? :icon_scratch:

Dave
For some reason he loves the cold weather :icon_scratch: It's -30c with a windchill of -36c right now here.

Yes Dave it's too cold here to go detecting, lets try this conversation in another 3-4 months. :laughing7:
 
A bit of snow on the ground,the colder it gets the more I see this..

funny-dog-stuck-to-fire-hydrant.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
For some reason he loves the cold weather :icon_scratch: It's -30c with a windchill of -36c right now here.

Yes Dave it's too cold here to go detecting, lets try this conversation in another 3-4 months. :laughing7:

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the spring buddy! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom