What's new

Its Not CRH but..........

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I was real excited to finally find a Kennedy Half Dollar MDing a playground today. It took finding over 14,000 coins to nail it down. It will look nice in my brag book next to the Ben I found last year. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_47.webp
    ScreenHunter_47.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0
Nice find on the half MDing. I've been metal detecting for 10 years and I've found 3 walkers, 1 franklin and 9 jfk's. It really does give you a rush to see such a large coin roll out of your plug especialy the silver ones.

Semper Fi
 
2 1/2 years MDing for me. One Ben and the Kennedy.
 
The first time ever metal detecting, I went to a tot lot, and scored 2 kennedy halves, and a bunch of other change. I thought "Well this is easy!" I have only picked up one half dollar since then!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom