What's new

Its on now

metalhealth

Full Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
156
Reaction score
81
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.C.
Detector(s) used
excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my kayak ready to go to hunt some swimming beaches on the lake.

yak.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks good, a new adventure . Happy hunting.
 
Good luck! Keep us posted.
 
Looks like fun I've been thinking about getting one for the wife and I
 
Great idea, metalhealth, I wish you the best at the lake

Lorraine
 
Good Luck!! Love the boats because you can load up on food, drinks and can make it a all day outing.. Nice one!
 
Awesome! I was wanting to get one of those to look for artifacts in my area, they are just so dang expensive!! even the used ones
 
Good Luck!! Love the boats because you can load up on food, drinks and can make it a all day outing.. Nice one!

yeah. i put my cooler in there after i took the picture.
 
Awesome! I was wanting to get one of those to look for artifacts in my area, they are just so dang expensive!! even the used ones

found this one on craigslist for $200. the inflatable ones you can just roll up and stick in the trunk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom