What's new

its still out there

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
it's still out there

Been feeling kinda depressed after selling my stash.

Went to the bank, and the teller waved me over to give me some rolls of halves. While waiting, I notice some black halves in the next tellers tray, and walk over to buy them. Turns out I got four 40 percenters!!

Happy hunting. I also got 60 ikes, but I have not checked the rolls I picked up. Wish me luck...
 
Upvote 0
Re: it's still out there

Best of luck,
rileyboy
 
Re: it's still out there

Nice score - hopefully there are some silver Ikes in the mix!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: it's still out there

nice scores!!! hope your dollars are all morgans! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom