🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But I sure hope it’s worth it!
1920’s house razed for new construction... liability waiver signed, and I gotta wear a hard hat... so it’s ok if a coconut falls on my head!
DDF95B6D-C317-433C-A92F-DA8690E2D75D.jpeg7BC8312A-774F-4B07-A324-35419C144C4A.jpg

I hope to get 2 or 3 days here.... wish me luck!

Upvote 0
Good luck my man!

I smell....Gold :)

Very, very nice! Persistence paid off. I wish you BIG Silver in your
Search

9BCF32B9-2563-40B3-B1F1-D91AFB4A7C13.jpeg

Stupid lawyers! Congrats on the permission, hope its a gold and silver mine for ya!

Congrats, sounds like a great permission, looking forward to seeing your finds!

Go for it Dave, looking forward to seeing your posts.

With all the MAJOR storms this year.The good stuff could pop up where you least expect it :)

But I sure hope it’s worth it!
1920’s house razed for new construction... liability waiver signed, and I gotta wear a hard hat... so it’s ok if a coconut falls on my head!
View attachment 1533666View attachment 1533667

I hope to get 2 or 3 days here.... wish me luck!

I admire your 'hard work'in getting permission.

Weather look's Great!

Reminds me one time they were tearing down 'Slowly' an 1950's Apartment complex ,no-body would ever get back to me on permission , so I went there almost every Sunday for a couple months then periodically for the next 4+ years (last visit was in September) . Ahhh my point ,the first 2 & a half hunts I had Duck Taped Head-Phones onto my Hard Hat 'That I carry everywhere now' I could only use one Ear but hey , I had my Hard Hat.

During the 3rd hunt , I chunked the Hard Hat, as it was a legality .

Def, Wear the Hat & Good Luck on your hunts.

Just thought I looked funny with headphones taped to a Hard Hat.

Also I would think these signs are more for after work has started W/ Materials dropped off.
But
Hey people sue for anything these days.

If you find something of value, claim it was from another State like Georgia, since Florida laws are very strict! I mean, very strict.

Last edited:
I would set fourty five foot motor home up there....if i had one...what kinda trees are those ?....I hope you find a treasure chest full of dabloons...........

I keep my hardhat and orange safety vest in the car so I can blend in at such sites.

I have faith that you’re going to find some nice things!! Don’t forget to post your photos!!

Spent 4 hours today, only got half the place covered.
I dug hundreds of targets, 99% of them were trash....
But I got me some keepers, a 1903 Indian Head cent, and a ton of clad....no silver, and not a single wheat.:icon_scratch:
The Military button, doggy tag, and compact were nice to find, because they weren’t trash.
The cream colored marble is my favorite...

There are still thick grass areas that seem to be cleaner, and for that I’ll be breaking out my (drum roll please)new AT MAX...:headbang:
Thanks Bart for the quick delivery, you got a customer for life.
BE6B3052-82B6-419B-B9A1-E9AF940188FF.jpeg

Back at it tomorrow, probably post it here on this thread, or maybe not.
Thanks for looking!:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back