jangrok

Dec 27, 2012
New Jersey
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Nox 800, Garret ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased a Nox 800 from amazon and out of the box the power button was defective. I called minelab USA and talked to Steve who was very helpful and I am sending my nox back to minelab tomorrow and receiving a brand new one. so from all the posts ive read about minelab customer service being amazing I can personally say that I agree. as consumers we expect things to be perfect but this isn't the case every time. to have a company answer your phone calls and genuinely care about the user experience and do everything to make it right is a breath of fresh air. this experience has made me believe I made the right choice choosing minelab. yes you could argue that if you pay for a product, you should be receiving perfection every time and I mostly agree, but I think what really shows the merit of a company is what they're willing to do when things don't always go right.

Aug 18, 2019
South Padre Island Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay II, Whites PI Pro w/950 Dive Coil, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600, Fisher CZ3D, Whites TDI SL, Sov. GT. Minelab GXP-4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When my power button failed, they instructed me to send in to be tested. The same day they received it, they sent out a brand new machine. Fantastic Service.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread