What's new

I’ve been away a long time.

bnicholas26

Full Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Bare Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was deep into CRH for the longest time until about ten years ago. How has the hunting been going now that I’ve let someone else hunt my $1000/day since then?
 
Upvote 0
Welcome back!
 
It aint like it used to be. COVID has killed crhing for me. I still go through the motions. I went to ten banks Friday, and 3-4 each day at lunch. I'm at about 10 hours and $1 in 40% and $.35 in 90%. Got my first shotgun roll in a while but it only had the two fortys. Really dismal start. I'm also hearing about a lot of guys, like every bank has a new guy. I used to be their guy, then there were no coins now there are a bunch of guys (and girls) who always seem to have just "come in yesterday" . I'm surprised anyone's hunting since the finds are slim. I can only worry they're doing better than me lol. I gave up on boxes since they were solid 2021 NIFC halves one after the other and I can't seem to find anywhere to dump them or order them with so many branches closed and so many new faces working the teller line. I used to crush through $1200-$2000 a week 2016-2019 and buy up buckets of customer rolled coin but those days are a distant memory now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom