Iv'e been sitting the bench, yard hunt, couple keepers.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160903_104426.jpg 20160903_104548.jpg
Key and a wheat, 1925 I think.

I had a medical procedure done on the 24th, still recuperating from that, I'm not allowed in the water until Sept. 22nd. All is well, just something that needs done. I got the okay from the doc, so I hit a yard that wasn't too big, old neighborhood, not nearly as old of a house. I also was waiting for my XP Deus remote control box to get back. I had water infiltrate my waterproof bag. Warranty covered me with a brand new remote control box and brand new (water kit $80.00 value) I lost all my programs and had to reload them from my program sheet I had written down in case something were to happen. The only thing I had a problem putting back in was the "notch" I hit a beach down on the Delaware Bay last afternoon and thought there were no targets for a few minutes only to realize I had notched out almost everything, ha lol. The black flies were so bad we didn't hang there but ten minutes. We did enjoy a great sunset, best one Iv'e seen in years.

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20160902_194134.jpg 20160902_194152.jpg 20160902_194905.jpg 20160902_194916.jpg

Upvote 17

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes it was a banner sunset last night down here too

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet photos, nice finds! :occasion14:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to see you are well Brad. :hello: At least you pulled a wheat, :thumbsup: Still to dry to hunt for new permissions here in my area.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Get well soon buddy!! The water will be chillen soon and the treasure goes no where, so enjoy the little break...Great Pic's!! Oo and the black flies, not really friendly are they..

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoOD to hear you're doing well, hopefully a speedy recovery and right back at it!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos!

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes water is getting colder. I didn't know the Deus had a waterproof kit. Can you dive with one? Waterproof headphones also? Do I need to investigate another toy?

I will have to put my dive gear up but I still have waders and a boat in the water for a few more weeks. Then I will have to break out my E-Trac. At least I can still get out and play. However we both know water is a lot of fun!

My dive partner Kevin had back surgery last week. He is done till next summer and possibly longer. I am sure it frustrated you also to be out of the water. Glad you can still do a little dirt fishing.

MrBlueSkyNM

Apr 18, 2016
New Mexico
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics T2 Classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome photos! Glad to see you back out there! Best of luck with your recovery!

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your finds and I hope all goes well medically
Thank you

yes it was a banner sunset last night down here too
I love a good sunrise or sunset!

Sweet photos, nice finds! :occasion14:
Thanks

Just think of the results you'll have next week, Treblehunter!
Maybe today?

Glad to see you are well Brad. :hello: At least you pulled a wheat, :thumbsup: Still to dry to hunt for new permissions here in my area.
Dry here too, thanks. I'm going to hit a few athletic fields today.

Get well soon buddy!! The water will be chillen soon and the treasure goes no where, so enjoy the little break...Great Pic's!! Oo and the black flies, not really friendly are they..
I can't wait till I can break out that Hookamax after Labor Day. A few of those old spots would be fun I bet?

GoOD to hear you're doing well, hopefully a speedy recovery and right back at it!
Thanks

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos!
Your welcome

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes water is getting colder. I didn't know the Deus had a waterproof kit. Can you dive with one? Waterproof headphones also? Do I need to investigate another toy?

I will have to put my dive gear up but I still have waders and a boat in the water for a few more weeks. Then I will have to break out my E-Trac. At least I can still get out and play. However we both know water is a lot of fun!

My dive partner Kevin had back surgery last week. He is done till next summer and possibly longer. I am sure it frustrated you also to be out of the water. Glad you can still do a little dirt fishing.

Awesome photos! Glad to see you back out there! Best of luck with your recovery!

That kit is only rated for 10 ft I believe, I use it at my shallow spots, I think next year Deus will have something better. Thank you, I'll be recovered totally in order to get to a total knee replacement next spring, must rebuild the machine, ha lol

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your on the detecting road to recovery!
Nice finds! Congrats!

I found a wheat, but not where you'd think you would. On the floor of the cookie isle at the store.....don't ask.....chocolate chip.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
SITTING HERE RESTING MY BONES AND THE FINDS IN THE WATER WONT LEAVE ME ALONE . DA DA SITTING ON A DOCK ON BAY . NEVER MIND .

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your back Brad, and glad to hear your o.k. That sunset had to be a Treasure in itself. Great pictures.

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for sharing bud ! Some beautiful pics there.. Hope you keep getting better =)

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your on the detecting road to recovery!
Nice finds! Congrats!

I found a wheat, but not where you'd think you would. On the floor of the cookie isle at the store.....don't ask.....chocolate chip.

SITTING HERE RESTING MY BONES AND THE FINDS IN THE WATER WONT LEAVE ME ALONE . DA DA SITTING ON A DOCK ON BAY . NEVER MIND .

Glad your back Brad, and glad to hear your o.k. That sunset had to be a Treasure in itself. Great pictures.

Thanks for sharing bud ! Some beautiful pics there.. Hope you keep getting better =)

Thanks everybody, I went fishing today, croakers and white perch, good eats tomorrow!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got out, and that is quite the scenery!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is gorgeous I don't see sunsets like that here. Hope you recover soon I see a lot of your posts and thanks for them .Its great when people share their stories and finds so in times like now for you you can read and enjoy!! its almost like hunting. I love this site helps me get through the winter days. Hope to see you postin soon!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread