What's new

Ive got a fever... Is there a cure??...

Tim (PA)

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW PA
Detector(s) used
XLT
I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

All,

Have been sorting pennies for about 6 months, mostly to pick out the wheats. BUT, after reading your posts, I believe I've developed a serious case of "Silver Fever" :P

May "halve" to join the fun :icon_sunny: Thanks to all of you for the inspiration :thumbsup:

Tim
 
Upvote 0
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

Don't get to excited, it's not as easy as some make it out to be!

Just went through another $695.00 in hand rolled & machine rolled, got a whopping 4 40% out of it.
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

It's not all glory, and if you value your well-being, don't touch your eyes with all that coin dust on your fingers.
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

Yes, there is a cure! About 20 skunk or near skunk boxes should fix you right up! ;D
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

A lot of it is luck of the draw, and knowing what to look for. every day there are hundreds of Skunk boxes for every one good one, Notice due to the posts the most glorious finds are from one person here and there, and they are spaced out.
Like anything, when you look you may find something, and sometimes its something good, but often times. Nothing.
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

Popped open 2 brinks boxes today and 2 CWI boxes...$2000= 2-40% and 2-Franklins...I hope tomorrows $2000 is better!
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

Jump right on in Tim........wish you all the luck. If you want to snatch some silver coins, my advice is to get to the business....quick.

The reality is the silver finds are getting slimmer as time goes by. There is more being pulled from circulation everyday than there is coming into the system.....this is just my opinion.

Good luck and keep us posted.
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

Maybe some day they will come up with some type of 12 step program to get over the CRHing addiction. Ha Ha

For me it is not about making money off of this. For all the time I have spent running around to banks to buy then running to my dump banks, I would hate to see what my hourly "wage" doing this would be. I like the thrill of finding the treasure as I tear open those rolls of halves. So I guess it is just a hobby that pays some monetary rewards.

Jim
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

All,

Thanks for the advice, and reality check. Looks like there's some "work" involved, but should be fun. I'll be excited if I find one 40%'er! Like LJ said, "Jump in quick"... and I will. I'll post my finds, or lack of, sometime this weekend. Thanks again!! ;D

Tim
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

I GOT A FEVER AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE SILVER. LOL

-GOLDEN SILVER
 
Re: I've got a fever... Is there a cure??...

golden silver said:
I GOT A FEVER AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE SILVER. LOL

-GOLDEN SILVER



That is a fact G.S. ... glad that I have some boxes coming tomorrow cuz I need a fix :icon_jokercolor:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom