Ive got to stop buying stuff!

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
I'm put into a spending freeze. But how could I pass this up! 120 half dollars $7 each. 150 dimes $1.20 each 6 Morgan's for 18 each and 6 silver eagles for $20. 34 quarters for $3 each. The seller has 200 more quarters I'm suspose to get tomorrow. There is a whole set of silver Roosevelt dimes. Almost complete set of franklin halfs. And 5 short of another set of Roosevelt dimes. Also 2/3 of the mercury set. With a really poor 1916 d dime. The seller has a huge 600 lb safe they want to sell too.

image-4217406929.jpg

image-3167641293.jpg

image-3801849249.jpg

image-3305707053.jpg

image-4033378612.jpg

If you can still eat and pay the bills there's never a reason to pass on a good deal. You just have to dedicate more time to get the stuff sold.

If you can still eat and pay the bills there's never a reason to pass on a good deal. You just have to dedicate more time to get the stuff sold.
Excellent points indeed! :icon_thumright:

I couldn't have passed on those either. The last silver halves I saw, the guy wanted $15 a piece for. I told him, good luck.

Last edited:
Buy, buy, buy! A 1916-D Merc goes for $200+ even in very poor condition on eBay!

Oh my, I never had this happen before. The sellers called and wanted t o meet with me right away. I met her thinking they had a change of heart but I didn't have the coins with me. She said her and her husband thought I over paid and wanted to give me $100 back! They are going to sell me the rest of the quarters for $3 each next week. What a day!

Comgrats, thats a great story.

Enjoy the good fortune and the coins.

Absolutely incredible! Lucky lucky....you'd have been kickin urself right now if u passed that deal!

-beav3r

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back