What's new

I've seen flying squirrels but this is a first,

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no words to describe it. This guy has to be 4 feet in the air!
 

Attachments

  • Flying Rabbit.webp
    Flying Rabbit.webp
    302.2 KB · Views: 196
... probably because he just got goosed by that squirrel.
 
Ya, He wasn't sticking around!!
 
Thats a Great Shot...
Maybe what ever scared the crap outta Brer Rabbit Scared those two Doves on the left too lol..
I see yall's American BeautyBerry is in Full Colors like back in ArkLaMiss too..
Very Nice.
Ya just never know whats gonna be on a game camera.
 
That's a great captured shot. I've seen that behavior before in rabbits. They usually react in that manner when they have been surprised. When hunting them, I have shot at them and they have jumped up like that.
 
I think this flyer is on the look out for Brer.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN5733.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
I wonder if the flash from the camera is what spooked it?
 
WE get a lot of rabbits in our yard but they don't jump like that !!!!!
 
What's going on in your backyard? Must be some kind of phenomenon like a reduction of the earth's gravitational pull or something strange :dontknow:
 
The jumping straight up is a mating thing. Usually there is a female around.

Maybe the rabbit has his eyes for the squirrel.:dontknow:
 
Im outta hare
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom