What's new

Ive seen this before but cant recall what it is

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen this before but can't recall what it is

I was hunting a park earlier today, just trying to log some hours on the new Prizm, its not an old park so I was surprised to find a 1946 Rosie, and then this just a few feet away. It appears to be a badge of some kind but part of it as you can tell is missing. Its as big around as a quarter and about as thick as one as well, and it appears to have the number 26 on the top and then under it smaller the numbers 156 to the right is some kind of shape but can't tell what it is perhaps the shape of a state???
 

Attachments

  • PKHUNTSLV 008 (Medium).webp
    PKHUNTSLV 008 (Medium).webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 956
Re: I've seen this before but can't recall what it is

It is hard to see the detail right under the head. Can you get more clarity on it.
My imagination is seeing a head on a tank body. Again thinking military...
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom