What's new

Jackie Robinson & Montreal Royals

bibitte2

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
95
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guys, girls,

Here's a few pieces from my Jackie Robinson collection

The Jackie Robinson book is also autographed by Herb Trawick, the equivalent to Jackie but in football...

The baseball printing plates from the Montreal Royals...at first couldn't find infos, but I finally realized that these plates comes from the Exhibit baseball card set from 1950's...here's one of the matching card & plate...I almost have the complete set of plates....

And the rest of the good stuff....

Thanks

IMG_3811.webp
.
IMG_3812.webp
.
IMG_4298.webp
.
IMG_4358.webpIMG_4354.webp
.
IMG_4353.webp
.
IMG_4291.webp
.
IMG_4293.webp
 
Herb Trawick and other stuff...
.
IMG_4322.webp
.
IMG_4307.webp
.
IMG_4300.webp
.
IMG_1594.webp
 
He that's pretty cool.

What are you doing with it?
 
I collect them
 
Pretty cool collection about a player that changed history. Awesome collection subject, you now what to choose bibitte2. Salut!
 
Merci Bill
 
Thanks for appreciating history.....awesome collection!
 
Today's find.....
.
.
IMG_4539.webp
 
Oh I thought you were trying to sell it, not show it.......my bad.

Nice collection, good for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom