What's new

Jackson old circus finds

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Hunted tonite after some chores, at two sites close to me. I stabbed the back of one Indian cent, as it was only 3' deep, and I was digging zincolns at that depth. Site of a civil-war era home.
Dug another Indian cent, same date 1902, less than a quarter mile away at the site of a former circus. The only coins left here produce faint whispers, at 7-9" deep. Thanks to the killer combo that I use, they are fair game.
Some day I'll break down and buy a digital camera.
Mercs are dated '20 and '26. Thanks if you looked, and good hunting!

FFD
 

Attachments

  • 032009 circus.webp
    032009 circus.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 225
  • circus2.webp
    circus2.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 218
great finds as usual Duane, I don't think we will ever clean Jackson completely out, but I'm working on it. good diggin!
 
Way to go dude, most Excellent! Thats what its about. Cool.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Awesome finds for sure :thumbsup: I love finding them old coins especially when they're silver ones!
 
WTG! Nice coins! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom