What's new

Jacksonville Beach

Thead

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
TDI Pro, Surf PI Pro, BeachHunter ID, Sovereign GT and Excalibur 1000 (my favorite)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Had fun playing in the sand and surf today at Jacksonville Beach. Temperature was a little cool at the start (around 58 degrees) but it warmed up nicely as the morning progressed. No big finds but I got a new shirt (which I found drifting along the bottom in the breakers) that fits perfectly.
 

Attachments

  • Jacksonville Beach 10-18 - Copy.webp
    Jacksonville Beach 10-18 - Copy.webp
    357.8 KB · Views: 268
Upvote 0
Come to think of it...finding a shirt that fits is a good deal...at least you know it is clean!
 
That's a pretty good haul gotta love those tent stakes! Bobby pins sure sound good for a second
 
Some of the finds are small, what scoop do you use? Also I can barely make out the prescription on the contact lens but I think I can use it.
 
Not sure what type scoop it is - I bought it many, many years ago. If I remember correctly, it was a one-man manufacturing operation making them. The mid-shaft grip is a recent addition. I believe the scoop came from nuttallenterprises.com.
 

Attachments

  • Scoop.webp
    Scoop.webp
    956.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
That's quite an assortment of find, thead; I like that earring.

Good for you on finding a shirt for yourself.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom