M mickey Guest Dec 31, 2011 Thread Owner #1 hope to see you there! hoping you all have a good new year. brian. Attachments jan 15th aso meeting.webp 44.7 KB · Views: 404 Upvote 0
Flint-seeker Full Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 185 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Jan 10, 2012 #2 Trevmma and I hope to be there! I'm bringing some flint and a bit of slate for trade/sale, as well - so look me up! (My nametag will read SHANE) Who else plans on coming this year?
Trevmma and I hope to be there! I'm bringing some flint and a bit of slate for trade/sale, as well - so look me up! (My nametag will read SHANE) Who else plans on coming this year?
trevmma Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 683 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 12, 2012 #3 ew ew ew me too, ill be there,