What's new

Lets see your interesting tokens.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here is a token I found at some time, it has the lords prayer on it and I never really looked at it until a few days ago. HH
 

Attachments

  • P6010619.webp
    P6010619.webp
    34 KB · Views: 370
  • P6010624.webp
    P6010624.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 370
Upvote 0
Found the usual Chuckie Cheese tokens....a few skating rink ones, also, and and Diamond Jim's amusement token, too.
My favorite one, however is this one.
One of my favorite finds since I started, actually.

About as large as a half dollar, more information then I have ever seen on any token...catch phases galore, and the best thing is it came with a date!
Supposedly good for only that year, and I found it in an old park that dates back to that year.

Probably rare...I have not seen any other pictures of this on any token site and the chain of stores is long gone.

This one is really cool!
 

Attachments

  • P1010469.webp
    P1010469.webp
    102 KB · Views: 281
  • P1010470.webp
    P1010470.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 266
  • P1010471.webp
    P1010471.webp
    97.4 KB · Views: 279

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom