What's new

January 27th Archaeology Of Ohio Show

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The theme of the show this coming Sunday is the Ft Ancient culture so I will be taking my FA artifacts up to display. I plan on being there by around 7:00 am until around noon. If you have time stop by and check out the show. It's at the Makoy Center in Hilliard Ohio.

Here's a sneak peek of some of what I'll have on display.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    466.8 KB · Views: 100
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    567.4 KB · Views: 86
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    371.4 KB · Views: 86
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    489.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    426.2 KB · Views: 82
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    496.8 KB · Views: 96
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    322.8 KB · Views: 102
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    311.3 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
I need to move to Ohio. Good looking collection.
 
I never get bored looking at your frames Steve. Thanks for posting for those of us not close to Ohio...
 
Wish I could make it! Nice.....super nice display!
 
Lookin good as always.......you got any pics from the show.
 
Great show today. Very busy, especially around my tables. I talked to a lot of people today and appreciate all the comments. I got a couple of pictures of my display but that was it. I did win Best Of Show for my Ft Ancient display and also for my Antler Drift I found a couple weeks ago.

I also picked up some Copper pieces from Wisconsin for a really good price. Put together a new tray with what I already had.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    320.9 KB · Views: 66
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    413.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    284.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    503.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    452.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    363.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    304.3 KB · Views: 77
Very Awesome GrimSteve...:thumbsup:
 
Holy cow. Just awesome! Thanks for taking time to show us.

I wish I could have gotten some pictures. There was some nice pieces there. I was afraid to go to far from my tables because it busy all day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom