What's new

January totals

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made 2 road trips in January buying $4786.50 in halves. $500 came from a bag off a machine, and the rest were all from handrolled or loose. The finds were:

125 - 40%
14 - '64 Kens
1 - Walker
1 - Ben
1 - 90% silver proof
2 - clad proofs

Definitely an above average month for me.
 
Upvote 0
Your number of 40%'s blow mine out of the water for January. Very nice. :icon_thumright:
 
Congratulations on some wonderful numbers!
Reilleyboy would say, "Its out there!"
Hope Feb is just as good for you,
Steve
 
Awesome scores!!! WTG!!!
 
Great month!! :thumbsup: Glad to see the silver is still around here ;D
 
Syrys said:
Great month!! :thumbsup: Glad to see the silver is still around here ;D

I got lucky and beat you to a couple of good banks. :laughing9:
 
Arkie,
Nice finds to start off the new year. Let's all hope 2011 is a good one!
Congrats,
rileyboy
 
Way to go Bass Man -- with a fishing analogy which I am sure you can appreciate: I hope February lands you an even bigger one when it comes to CRH! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom