bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Some of you may find this interesting and worthy of further research:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/20/thomas-jefferson-secret-bible-v_n_1282852.html?1329747697
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/20/thomas-jefferson-secret-bible-v_n_1282852.html?1329747697
I have a copy of the JEFFERSON BIBLE; it is so old... it is falling apart; gotta get it restored. TJ was a Deist, and simply cut out "supernatuarl" events in the life our LORD JESUS, as CHRIST. What is YOUR point in mentioning it? Can't get the video to work... 
), LEY LINES, etc. I "see" it at Poplar Forest, Monticello, OTHER buildings designed by him SOUTH of Charlottesville, Va. HOW do I know? Was 12th degree Rosicrucian in the Shenandoah Valley during my "university years"; had NO idea that it would be "useful", now. For Jefferson, it PROBABLY started with the Order of the Royal Secret, and Poplar Forest is the Axis Mundi, for the JEFFERSON LEY LINES!
HA! Read my "post" again... I "said" TJ was "heavily influenced by the French ROSICRUCIANS"...







