Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

Hi Ben...Thanks for the link! I read about the Coded Lead Cross...

LC Baker's posts indicated a Lead Medallion...Is the Lead Cross The Same As The Lead Medallion? They sounded like different things to me but I'm Not Sure.

Do you or anyone else know if he is referring to the Lead Cross and Lead Medallion as separate items or the same thing?

He said in his posts 'They Were Coded' and I saw the coding on the Lead Cross but I didn't see a Lead Medallion.

Thanks Guys,
Kace

Check his TN Profile Page & ask HIM that question...

Good Idea Reb! I'll do that sometime after I look through more of his Nebraska posts...I'm sure he's posted a picture of the medallion in there somewhere...I just thought you guys might know where a photo of it was.

Thanks!
Kace

Last edited:
The O.A.K. Coded Cross mentions Cain Ghost could have something to do with Genesis about the Cain killing Abel and being cast over into another land.

Well...? MY R & I is "stated" in that "thread"; ONLY additional info since that BLF was the 2nd Degree of KGC (Financial Level) that JJ was "active" in, and the numbers were "locations", as in "1" being MEXICO; will have to look up the others... NO medallions ever seen.
AND! Stated to be an O.A.K. Leaded Cross... BUT! Cain Ghost Key... CGK, KGC REVERSED! Is it REALLY KGC, Brother of LASTING FAITH (KGC 2nd Degree) "clue"...? KGC $$$$$$$$$$$$ sent to "1"; MEXICO...? :dontknow:

Last edited:
There WERE Rebel/KGC/Outlaws Conclaves established in and around Mexico City as "villas", after the CONFEDERATE WAR.... (humming, Johnny Yuma, was a REBEL; a BAD, BAD Man...).

Last edited:
Confederados & Desperados; JJ...? Speaking & using SPANISH "Signs" covering for KGC "Tracks"...?

Doc Roy Roush has GREAT info, in his books on KGC & JJ. Jesse James & the LOST Treasures of the Knights of the Golden Circle is a "must read"; it IS "on-line"...

Hmmm... I reviewed my copy of the book, above... "Doc" WAS "into" John (J.) Frank Dalton; "handle with care"... J. Frank Dalton DID NOT have JJ's missing left hand digit. J.F. Dalton WAS a "Body Double" for JJ, tho... according to several sources.

lol! Top o' the night to you!!

I'm with you except the first part of "buried"...You are saying that figuratively and not literally, right?

They both showed on the 1880census in Tennessee. I Don't Think That Was An Accident They Were On Census Records Or That The Census Taker Remembered Their Aliases.

Looking forward to 'More Later'!!
LOL! NOT literally... JJ was busy "buried" in his work of the 2nd Degree KGC Brother of the Lasting Faith; KNIGHT BLF at HQ in Nashville, Tenn. He was "over-seeing" KGC $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Comptroller) for SOUTHERN STATES "rebound" from the CONFEDERATE WAR/rebuilding the Economy of those Southern States; continuing his "Outlaw" Gangs stuff, while FJ was trying to get away from "that Life"... see his Trial Transcripts for his (FJ) "whereabouts", including... here in Lynchburg, Va. in 1882. FJ was known as James Ed Warren (JEW), and our Sheriff even knew who he was. NO problems here in L'burg. Va. He wanted to be a regular guy & family, & stop "running".

Last edited:
And, in terms of Jesse W. James being in Nashville, Tenn.; "google" Jesse W. James in Nashville, Tenn. & find about 7-8 different addresses for him in/around Nashville, Tenn. WHEW!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back