Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
PRE Houk/Dalton {KGC TREASURE}...There are None.

POST Houk/Dalton...Reality Is Confederate Era Treasure Is Not KGC...Those would all be Southern Sympathizer, Confederate Affiliated, Area Defined, Militia, Community, Family. Remember who I said to research? From Now, Go Back. Start in MO....then you will go North before Coming Back South.
HA! YOU forgot the CONFEDERATE KNIGHTS! Started in Nashville, Tenn. HQ of KGC. JJ was THERE!

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Supposing these "super" depositories still exist and are still guarded in present times. Our country is a radically different place than it was in Antebellum or Reconstruction-era South. Each generation defines their own cultural norms which tend to be more liberal (both socially and politically) than those of the parents or grandparents. Keeping tons of bullion a secret for 150 years requires a conspiracy of very serious people carried out across ten or so generations against a landscape of cultural change. I guess what I'm struggling with is the sheer audacity of the idea that after all these decades there are "mini-Fort Knox's" waiting to be discovered and, if they're still guarded, the people tasked with it still believe in the idea of "The South Will Rise Again".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nah... MORE like a State's Rights Initiative. DO NOT want to get "Political", here... Texas, the LONE STAR state was FIRST, with a STANDING ARMY (KGC) ready to invade Mexico; the TEXICANS were getting RESTLESS!

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Supposing these "super" depositories still exist and are still guarded in present times. Our country is a radically different place than it was in Antebellum or Reconstruction-era South. Each generation defines their own cultural norms which tend to be more liberal (both socially and politically) than those of the parents or grandparents. Keeping tons of bullion a secret for 150 years requires a conspiracy of very serious people carried out across ten or so generations against a landscape of cultural change. I guess what I'm struggling with is the sheer audacity of the idea that after all these decades there are "mini-Fort Knox's" waiting to be discovered and, if they're still guarded, the people tasked with it still believe in the idea of "The South Will Rise Again".

If they are still being guarded to today, all you have to do has a distraction is hang the latest cell phone some place with the facebook page live, where the sentinel can see it, then you should be able to do the recovery with no problem, as long as the connection stays up.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not sure if you're being serious or clever, Dog ! .. If tons of gold really was guarded AND I was "live-streaming" I'd be more worried about my murder being broadcast over the Internet.

Or are you saying the Sentinels wouldn't risk revealing themselves on video ? That isn't anything a long rifle fired at a distance can't solve. I'd better bring a lot of friends ...can't kill 'em all, right ? Or maybe they would ? LOL !

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Ry...I think you are right to struggle with idea of 'Super, Mega or Mini-Ft Knox Depositories'. The only way those work is if you believe in Dalton and the Houk stories...Which if that's what someone is basing their 'facts' on...They will need their own money to traipse around excavating for those imaginary Mega vaults. No investor would touch it....No goverment official or office would okay, give a permit to, or attach their name to anything or anyone based on the words or maps of those two frauds...That is If they want to keep their office or get re-elected.

Just the weight alone of ONE $20 Gold DE is One Troy Ounce....Imagine what is would take in Cartage to move the 'Mega's' Houk came up with...

The other thing that I've considered and you probably have too, is that Mega Vault Discoveries/Recoveries would Have To Be Public Knowledge...Not like the low six figure and under (In today's $$) cashes that could easily be recovered quietly. I do whole heartedly believe in those!

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure if you're being serious or clever, Dog ! .. If tons of gold really was guarded AND I was "live-streaming" I'd be more worried about my murder being broadcast over the Internet.

LMAO!! Now THATS FUNNY!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! PROBABLY be under the "cover of" recovering a Flying Saucer... VERY restricted area by US ARMY. Put it ALL under a tarp on a truck! Heh... Russian Script writings on it in Penn. (gotta decode it FIRST).

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ry...I think you are right to struggle with idea of 'Super, Mega or Mini-Ft Knox Depositories'. The only way those work is if you believe in Dalton and the Houk stories...Which if that's what someone is basing their 'facts' on...They will need their own money to traipse around excavating for those imaginary Mega vaults. No investor would touch it....No goverment official or office would okay, give a permit to, or attach their name to anything or anyone based on the words or maps of those two frauds...That is If they want to keep their office or get re-elected.

Just the weight alone of ONE $20 Gold DE is One Troy Ounce....Imagine what is would take in Cartage to move the 'Mega's' Houk came up with...

The other thing that I've considered and you probably have too, is that Mega Vault Discoveries/Recoveries would Have To Be Public Knowledge...Not like the low six figure and under (In today's $$) cashes that could easily be recovered quietly. I do whole heartedly believe in those!

Kace

I do not blame you fellows for not believing, it is even hard for me to believe. But when you see it for the first time after 152 years written down----- one half written in English the other one half in code. Three of these smaller treasures I have mentioned are under the name of General Breckenridge. Ten of the larger ones are under the name of President Jefferson Davis. These depositories did not come from Houk or anyone else, we found these on our own. Decipherment took three and one half months. Some of the most beautiful snakes you have ever seen carved on these trees. They look real enough to scare you into believing they could bite you. These treasures are REAL. I know the exact location of over $8 Million face value in gold specie. The general location of eight of the depositories, their contents, the names of landowners and the names of towns, mountain passes with most the compass readings and distance along with the depth of the treasures.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Vault Locations

I do not blame you fellows for not believing, it is even hard for me to believe. But when you see it for the first time after 152 years written down----- one half written in English the other one half in code. Three of these smaller treasures I have mentioned are under the name of General Breckenridge. Ten of the larger ones are under the name of President Jefferson Davis. These depositories did not come from Houk or anyone else, we found these on our own. Decipherment took three and one half months. Some of the most beautiful snakes you have ever seen carved on these trees. They look real enough to scare you into believing they could bite you. These treasures are REAL. I know the exact location of over $8 Million face value in gold specie. The general location of eight of the depositories, their contents, the names of landowners and the names of towns, mountain passes with most the compass readings and distance along with the depth of the treasures.

First, I want to be Really Clear franklin..My Questions and Statements are asked and stated Very Respectfully.

I'd like you to Please answer my questions in posts #1008 and #1016.

Prior to those posts, you asked that I read several things and I did that as well as locate an Anthracite mine you asked me to in Brentwood Tennessee. I'm sure you knew it was there but I did it anyway to show I was sincere. I then asked to see a map that you said you had that had nothing to do with Houk/Dalton/Schrader/Pastore/Brewer...ETAL. You posted a Houk Map...and said nothing else after I said it was a Houk map.

When I asked questions in those posts, I got Deafening Radio Silence. My questions, statements and offers were sincere. This morning after a few days of no response, I decided..So Be It..

I just read 55 pages of a Beale post..you said in that thread you knew where the Beale Treasure was and you also knew where the Holy Grails are located. You got angry when others disagreed with you.

So, along with this $8mil face value gold specie vault and another 50-60 Mega Vaults you are sure of the locations...Why have you not recovered any of them? That's a sincere question.

Maybe it's just me, but if I'd spent the best part of my life chasing the locations of Mega-Historical Treasure Vaults...You better bet I'd get to them. Maybe other people just like the thrill of thinking they have solved mysteries and write books about them. There is always someone that's gonna spend $19.95+s/h to maybe get a clue or two. If that's the reward, then that's Great..I'm not being a smart-alec...Just trying to understand, why spend so many years and get nothing tangible?

You know what...Don't answer my questions...You don't owe me a damn thing. Everyone has their own reasons for doing things and to be really honest about it, it's nothing personal, its just me, but I'd research your answers anyway, so if I ever decide to play Kace the Mega-Treasure Hunter, I'll start from scratch like always and research them myself.

Just Be Happy,

Regards,
Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
HA! PROBABLY be under the "cover of" recovering a Flying Saucer... VERY restricted area by US ARMY. Put it ALL under a tarp on a truck! Heh... Russian Script writings on it in Penn. (gotta decode it FIRST).

I'm sorry Reb, since you didn't quote anything I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! I was "joking"... it IS based on a TRUE event in PA., tho. (Kecksburg, PA in 1965); example of a "cover-up" & how QUICKLY it can be done... :laughing7:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! "SBPI" is from ECS directed at franklin as a "PUT-DOWN" in a few "threads" of the Beale "Board"; now yer catching ECS' "disease"...? PITY!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! I was "joking"... it IS based on a TRUE event in PA., tho. (Kecksburg, PA in 1965); example of a "cover-up" & how QUICKLY it can be done... :laughing7:
To "clarify"... KGC "Depositories" COULD be "cover stories" for the CSA Treasury "assets" in diverse places in the SOUTH, mainly; MORE so in TX and places WEST. THAT is why JJ & Gangs are so important & worthy of further R & I. (MHO).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread