What's new

Jesse james

KGC SENTINEL

Jr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Ok everyone says they have stories about him well I have my own. Here is a question where was he after the huntington bank robbery. My grandfather told me stories before the history shows that match his down to words/sayings they use.
 
Welcome to Tnet. Little more info on the story would be helpful if you can. ....KGC SENTINEL...interesting moniker.
 
RGINN said:
Welcome to Tnet. Little more info on the story would be helpful if you can. ....KGC SENTINEL...interesting moniker.

Hello RGINN
Thanks for the welcome but, I have been here for years just had to change my name to sign in on my phone. I have been tracing jesses foot steps but it keeps going cold after the robbery look at erik12152003 treads
 
I heard jesse james was in wisconsin from time to time any truth to this?
 
He might have been you never know thats why I ask and am tracing his foot steps
 
Like RGINN said, what exactly are you looking for :dontknow:

It would be easier to tell us something and then maybe someone can fill in the blanks. Otherwise you may be hearing stories from his preteens and I doubt that's what you're looking for :laughing7:
 
hand print-2_edited-3.webpThere is a story here in Maryland that Jessie James hid some loot in a cave above Union Town PA. The entrance at the bottom of the mountain has been closed off, but there is an entrance at the top inside a restraunt. The owner let me look thrue the cave for several hours and even supplied a guide. All I found were the electrical wires for the lightind. It is a very large cave and I have been told that parts have not been explored. I would surmise that if james hid anything there he entered at the bottom which is now way down there. It has been many years since I have been there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom