What's new

Jewelers Mark?

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Jeweler's Mark?

I dug this What's-it thingy today ~ it's marked STERLING, but I can't quite make out the Jeweler's Mark ~ a three leaf clover with letters in the leaves ~ I can only make out the last one "E". Anyone have any idea of the Jeweler's mark?

I dug the pyramid ring in the same area. The thingy is about 105 mm long and and about 10 mm wide.
 

Attachments

  • Oct23-2008silver.webp
    Oct23-2008silver.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 256
  • Oct23-2008sterling.webp
    Oct23-2008sterling.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Oct23-2008jewelersmark.webp
    Oct23-2008jewelersmark.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Oct23-2008silver.webp
    Oct23-2008silver.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Oct23-2008sterling.webp
    Oct23-2008sterling.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 257
  • Oct23-2008jewelersmark.webp
    Oct23-2008jewelersmark.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 264
Re: Jeweler's Mark?

WOW ~ thanks for the info guys! THAT'S GREAT!!!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom