What's new

Jewelry Forum? If not,,,,,

tncreeker

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maggie Valley, N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is there a jewelry forum on here? I looked,,but I dont know if I may have missed it. Next question,,can I move a post of mine to a different forum? Please and thank you for the information.
Lori
 
No jewelry forum... What thread you want moved, only admins and mods can move threads?
 
I have a post in Native American Artifacts, its about a necklace. No replys so I`m thinking nobody knows anything about it. Need to put it in another forum,,not really sure where it might fit in best. Any advice on that? If you know where it should be,,,,please put it there.
Thank you
Lori
 
I just bumped it to the top, see if you get a reply... It looks like the jewelry the native Americans made and sold on the road sides....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom