What's new

JIm - Thanks. I recieved your mail today

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
It was a pleasant surprise. :-)

I guess you are still seeing these odd things in your rolls. SOmeone in Dallas is ripping off the banks (And in turn then you) on an ongoing basis. But you can wash your car anywhere in town for all the car wash tokens you seem to be getting. :-)

Thanks Jim. When I'm in that area we'll have to go to Krystals. I know it is odd little hamburgers, but the only spots I know of them are the Dallas area and Florida, so when I come to Dallas I stop and eat at the one on Trinity Millls. :-) I eat about 10 of them (Since they are 2 bites each!). Reminds me of White Castle in Jersey when I was young.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Jim - Thanks. I recieved your mail today

Bump, so that Jim can see it. :-)
 
Send him a personal message, that way it will send a message to his email in case he don't check here. Tell him the gang is still here. HH Mark
 
John, Thanks very much for the kudos. I have thoroughly enjoyed our transactions. Thanks Buddy, Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom