What's new

Job opening: New King or Queen of CRHing needed

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the apparent departure of Rich Hartford, it seems we have a job opening. Wonder who it will be...
 
Upvote 0
How much does it pay? ;D
 
ArkieBassMan said:
With the apparent departure of Rich Hartford, it seems we have a job opening. Wonder who it will be...

Maybe a new king, but the queen is, and always WILL be, our own LJ from LA. Even though not present right now, she remains the queen in my eyes. :-)
 
coincrazed said:
I'm already King Of The Weird, I can only imagine what it feels like to be The King Of Coin Roll Hunting. Unfortunately, I don't have a chance. The King Of CRH would be My Coin Mojo or Golden Silver. Of course, My Brother AGcoinhunter could be in the running. By the way, working at Brinks and culling all the Silver doesn't mean you're the Queen of CRHing, if you know what I mean. Good luck dudes! - coincrazed

Silver Cop would be my vote... :thumbsup:
 
silver cop got mine too, always consistent in his posting/lecturing :icon_thumright:
 
No one said Rich was gone, maybe on vacation. Boy, it would suck to die around you guys. Here today, who tomorrow. ::)
HH
enamel7
 
enamel7 said:
No one said Rich was gone, maybe on vacation. Boy, it would suck to die around you guys. Here today, who tomorrow. ::)
HH
enamel7

I am pretty sure that Rich is very upset over what happened to Obe and is showing his frustration by his absence. Hopefully both of them will return back here and resume their rightful roles, whatever they
maybe.
 
FreedomUIC said:
enamel7 said:
No one said Rich was gone, maybe on vacation. Boy, it would suck to die around you guys. Here today, who tomorrow. ::)
HH
enamel7

I am pretty sure that Rich is very upset over what happened to Obe and is showing his frustration by his absence. Hopefully both of them will return back here and resume their rightful roles, whatever they
maybe.

Actually, I thin OBe got what he deserved. He could take a topic on dimes and turn it into a political rant. After NUMEROUS warnings and being told that he COULD do those rants, but on the political boards, he was finally given a final warning to not do it here. He ignored that, and got what he deserves.

I hope Rich isn't MIA becuse of that. (But I Don't miss Obe)
 
Silvercop for King and APUSH for queen. If Rich or LJ ever return they may file a claim for reinstatement through the Archbishop of Canterbury
 
Kings don't kiss and tell, only Queens and tellers do that. HH Mark
 
enamel7 said:
No one said Rich was gone, maybe on vacation. Boy, it would suck to die around you guys. Here today, who tomorrow. ::)
HH
enamel7

I think the reason why people believe that Rich is truly gone and not just on vacation is that someone on another thread stated that they tried to send him a PM and got back a response saying there was no Rich Hartford username anymore. Of course, it is all still just speculation. Maybe he will rise from the "dead" and prove us all wrong. If so, I'm happy to vote to give him back his crown. :icon_thumleft:
 
My vote is Gman he searches a ton every week very consitently
 
Queens don't always "kiss and tell."

apush :wink: :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom