What's new

Job site find

keepsake

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
east central Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this little triangle earlier this month
 

Attachments

  • image-3766695709.webp
    image-3766695709.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 170
  • image-3096550643.webp
    image-3096550643.webp
    18 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
Nice find. Keep looking there if you can.
 
Great save, hope you get a chance to find more.
 
nice serrations on that little guy.I know what I would be doing on my lunch break or after work.
 
What a special find. Nice triangular point.
 
Great rescue!
 
Thank for the replies- I try to check out every job site and have made some other finds- pottery shards- I'll take pics and post them later-HH
 
Awesome point. So glad you found it! Merry Christmas. Kat
 
I'm always impressed with job-site finds. With all the 'other' things going on, the focus isn't necessarily on the ground, so it's an extra-cool thing. Takes a good eye to spot something that small, but it's a pretty little thing w/ all that tiny serration! Looking forward to seeing more of your site- rescues! Yakker
 
Found this little triangle earlier this month


the maker must have had a fine little bone pressure flaking implement to get those nice serrations on that baby

just a nice triangle.......love it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom