White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

northern_sierras

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what i can tell, the jobe pump is made in china, it just has a jobe label on it. Just to let you know, 99% of everything in the US is made in china. It doesnt necessarily make it junk. Just make sure there is a company based in the US that can give you parts and service. Also, if you buy a pump from a mining shop you are going to pay much more. Check out amazon or ebay.

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have several of the Honda clones on everything from air compressors to dredges no problems you just have to be diligent in your maint and they will last a long time

I have a 2.5 hp with a 2 inch trash pump I got on eBay for $150 shipped it runs my 2 inch dredge and highbanker great never had a problem in 1.5 years

dabskie

Jan 30, 2013
Northeast Pa.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got a 1-1/2 inch,,,2-1/2 HP pump on e-bay,,,,around $150-160 bucks,,,Good little pumps,,,I know lots of people who have them,,,no complaints,,,Just make sure its rated for at least 3000 gph ,,,,some aren't,

OP
OP
wingmaster

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I was going to convert my Keene A51 to a high banker but I really don't have the money for the hopper yet so I'm just going to run it as a power sluice for now, I figure this way I'll have way more control of the water flow/drop and in the summer the creeks around here can dry up with only big holes of water here and there or just barely running.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread