jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,281 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2020 Thread Owner #1 story found in a quick search at Newspapers.Com found this and over a hundred other hits Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,281 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2020 Thread Owner #2 Feb 16, 2011, 06:12 PM , Thread: John Crouch loot?
Mudflap Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,347 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Wallingford, Connecticut 1667 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3). Detecting since 1972. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2020 #3 How did I ever miss that one..... Lived in Scenery Hill, used to be called Hillsboro. 4 Mi south of Bentleyville. I've detected most everywhere around there (70s)........ I can tell ya there are some good spots out there.
How did I ever miss that one..... Lived in Scenery Hill, used to be called Hillsboro. 4 Mi south of Bentleyville. I've detected most everywhere around there (70s)........ I can tell ya there are some good spots out there.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,281 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2020 Thread Owner #4 there is 4 pages on this one in the book. of course it's her take on what she heard and researched.