John Sherman + "Mr. Sherman" = Bedford = Vine & Olive Colony = Galveston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
No, It isn't. At best his name appears on the DOI. None of this has anything to do with John Hancock. That's a whole different theory and thread. No "TJB" carved into every rock and tree in the mountains here....these guys were much smarter and a lot better schooled then that. :thumbsup:
Good luck with your Theory. All I was sayn was John Hancock was a smuggler,my bad,didn't mean to upset you. I'm sure your smarter than I, I'm cool with that, John Hancock has a lot to do with the treasure in question. All your name calling speculation,will not get you closer to your prize you seek. It is all unintelligible, without a key, a key which is some type of DOI,, merely stated the contents,with exact location, do you believe that a exact location can be described or shown, just so happened, the DOI I have Was signed by John Hancock,and also has T.J.B. on it. What do you have, some names and a French Connection,LOL. Never could stand a arrogant person who slings a lot of names, most people who suffers from that are full of it, watch out for those types. Justsayn, I just hate That I know as much as I do, I hate to SEE others on the wrong path. And I have noticed how far away from the Beale treasure this tread is, it is all over the place, wink...its your time, there is a lot of history out there,goodluck...8-)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your Theory. All I was sayn was John Hancock was a smuggler,my bad,didn't mean to upset you. I'm sure your smarter than I, I'm cool with that, John Hancock has a lot to do with the treasure in question. All your name calling speculation,will not get you closer to your prize you seek. It is all unintelligible, without a key, a key which is some type of DOI,, merely stated the contents,with exact location, do you believe that a exact location can be described or shown, just so happened, the DOI I have Was signed by John Hancock,and also has T.J.B. on it. What do you have, some names and a French Connection,LOL. Never could stand a arrogant person who slings a lot of names, most people who suffers from that are full of it, watch out for those types. Justsayn, I just hate That I know as much as I do, I hate to SEE others on the wrong path. And I have noticed how far away from the Beale treasure this tread is, it is all over the place, wink...its your time, there is a lot of history out there,goodluck...8-)

Yep, you're all over it. However, National Treasure was just a movie....it wasn't real, "it was just a fantasy" flick. What we're trying to do here is to deal in factual information to arrive at the truth. Trying not to deal in just, "visions and wild fantasy". :thumbsup:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, you're all over it. However, National Treasure was just a movie....it wasn't real, "it was just a fantasy" flick. What we're trying to do here is to deal in factual information to arrive at the truth. Trying not to deal in just, "visions and wild fantasy". :thumbsup:

Good luck,

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem entertaining other ideas as long as they don't include just cryptic segments, he-said-she-said, visions, fantasies, etc. If one looks hard enough he can find what appears to be TJB inscribed on the shell of a turtle....and so it must be. Where is the substance in all of this non-sense, the factual background information, the details leading up to the events that ultimately create the substance? Where is the backdrop, the factual history that created the event/events?

"I have a map. I think "I" can see TJB on it. I have found the initials TJB inscribed and arranged in various places all over the mountains. I'm gifted, the only one who can see these things. I have been chosen. etc. etc. etc."

NON-SENSE!

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no problem entertaining other ideas as long as they don't include just cryptic segments, he-said-she-said, visions, fantasies, etc. If one looks hard enough he can find what appears to be TJB inscribed on the shell of a turtle....and so it must be. Where is the substance in all of this non-sense, the factual background information, the details leading up to the events that ultimately create the substance? Where is the backdrop, the factual history that created the event/events?

"I have a map. I think "I" can see TJB on it. I have found the initials TJB inscribed and arranged in various places all over the mountains. I'm gifted, the only one who can see these things. I have been chosen. etc. etc. etc."

You feel better now that you attempted to insult me. Lol,, Scoop said it, It must be true. The only thing you entertain is your opinion. Yours is theory, mine is what it is. Goodluck...Justintime

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You feel better now that you attempted to insult me. Lol,, Scoop said it, It must be true. The only thing you entertain is your opinion. Yours is theory, mine is what it is. Goodluck...Justintime

Not insulting you....wasn't even attempting to. Was just asking where the rest of your tale is at? Where's the details, the substance, the history behind the events that have lead up to your chase? You say you have a map, that you have been chosen, that you are the only one who can see these things.....where's the rest of the story that leads you to believe such things? Or is it just, seeing is believing? Sorry, but I just don't buy into it as easily as others might. So far you have dodged the subject/history/details of the source of your mystery treasure.....the very things you must first be certain of before the hunt can even begin. So please share with us now these credible details. I'm all ears. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop, All you have to do for Justintime's evidence is to go back and read the other two threads he just posted on today. Have you read them? It is not everyday anyone get's a rare copy of the DOI. I am not saying what Justintime is saying I am saying just give him an open mind to his facts as you want everyone to read your evidence with an open mind.

You not only were posting about Justintime you were also posting about me. I stand by everything I have posted. The only reason I have not recovered the Beale Treasure is because of landowner's. When I get the money from my other treasures I am going to purchase those properties and dig up the Beale Treasure. You can keep looking in French Territories if you like?

If you say so Franklin,....and yes, I have read the other post, which say little in regards to the history/details/individuals/events leading up to the two deposits....all very vague with no credible documented evidence to support any of it. "If we're going to look for things then let us at least for things we can prove existed." And no I wasn't posting about you, you never even entered my mind.....sorry you felt compelled to think so. The Spaniards chased the fountain of youth and the seven golden cities based on nothing other then, "good story telling and the need to believe". Not once did they ever see credible evidence that either really existed. On the other hand, many discoveries are being made because credible documents and evidence existed to prove their reality. Just a huge, huge, difference in the manner in which we chose to look for, and to believe in, things.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you ever been to Bedford, might want to stick to ring collecting. You have a disability, KIA syndrome. Your the one with no evidence,just some names, names that you can't connect to the treasue, no one knows who was involved to start with. So once again ,,goodluck..Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
POP CORN! HOT DOG! CORN DOG! BEER! COKE or PEPSI! ARM RASTLING at the TIKI BAR... TONITE! "Scoop" & "Just"! LATER... MUD RASTLING with Tina & Fey! FROM FRANCE! BE THERE!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever been to Bedford, might want to stick to ring collecting. You have a disability, KIA syndrome. Your the one with no evidence,just some names, names that you can't connect to the treasue, no one knows who was involved to start with. So once again ,,goodluck..Justintime

Been there....:laughing7:....doing just as you're doing now....searching for something I had no real knowledge of beyond what was in the pamphlet story and what I could create into it. It was all wasted time and effort in search of something I had no true knowledge of beyond a simple desire to believe without credible sources and reason. Now, many years later, if you've been paying attention, the names I've offered, several of them, do connect to a missing fortune from the west and also Bedford County, and it all took place within the years described in the pamphlet. There's even a very strong case in support of the 10 year term. "If we're going to look for things then let us at least look for those things we can prove existed." :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POP CORN! HOT DOG! CORN DOG! BEER! COKE or PEPSI! ARM RASTLING at the TIKI BAR... TONITE! "Scoop" & "Just"! LATER... MUD RASTLING with Tina & Fey! FROM FRANCE! BE THERE!

No more beach bunny shots for you. The last time you had them you set on the beach all night singing, "Send out your daughters!" :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No more beach bunny shots for you. The last time you had them you set on the beach all night singing, "Send out your daughters!" :laughing7:

And we baptized EVERY one of 'em! They were ALL, good girls... we then drank COW BOY COFFEE over the camp-fire, served by releventchair, as the TIKI LIGHTS burned. OH! The YOUNG & RESTLESS! ALL MY CHILDREN!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And we baptized EVERY one of 'em! They were ALL, good girls... we then drank COW BOY CoFFEE over the camp-fire, served by releventchair, as the TIKI LIGHTS burned. OH! The YOUNG & RESTLESS! ALL MY CHILDREN!

Didn't one of them say she found a sand dollar with TJB inscribed in it? :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Didn't one of them say she found a sand dollar with TJB inscribed in it? :laughing7:

HA! Don't you know about the Legend of the Sand Dollar...? Tina won last night, and will meet SNOOKI, the American queen of WMW of America; she will be flying the American Flag during the "match" since it IS the 4th of July, soon. Beach Bunnies will soon be ordained... by Rev. Billy C. Wirtz, who lives in a retirement community down in Florida, somewhere.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Richmond" - seems to be an unexplained center to a lot of the activity/events. All of the major players spent time there, sometimes even for extended periods, but I have yet to find anything of interest there that I can directly tie to any of these folks that would bring them all together, and yet there had to be something there, a reason for all their repeated visits and documented related activities. These visits to Richmond were commonplace from 1817 through 1832, the exact period in which the pamphlet story begins and was to end. So what/who was in Richmond throughout this period that kept attracting these men back there?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
:dontknow: Joseph ,Masons and crown jewels? Near the time frame Napoleon 2 was supposed to be in charge of Napoleanism and ending with failed Paris uprising in which they were only one faction out of more including other nationalities. Dates fit Joseph,s presence in states.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: Joseph ,Masons and crown jewels? Near the time frame Napoleon 2 was supposed to be in charge of Napoleanism and ending with failed Paris uprising in which they were only one faction out of more including other nationalities. Dates fit Joseph,s presence in states.

In 1829 Joseph mailed a series of letters to James Monroe, the subject being that of money and claims of unrecorded payments and dealings dating clear back to the Louisiana Purchase, claims that Monroe in one reply, "utterly denied". What is missing from these correspondences is the letter from Joseph containing the details of the claims being made, almost a certainty that it was long since destroyed. However, in his letter of response Monroe does offer a few clues as to what those details involved and to whom some of the payments were said to have been made to. The phrase, "services rendered" is also used in a very suspect manner. But the point is, these letters from Joseph to Monroe originated from Richmond as this is where Monroe's reply was addressed. So here again, why Richmond?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Richmond Virginia or Richmond New York?I been going with Virginia. A group was involved in at tail end of dates in getting transportation advanced as Richmond entered industrial revolution but i see no ties to anything else going on in area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread