What's new

johnson county area

hellzpriest

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Ive metal detected for only a couple months and no one around me enjoys my new hobby. Id love to go with another detectorist, rather than alone. Also would love to learn some tricks and skills. Of course once todays snow melts. :) HH!
 
Hey Priest, I'm in the decatur cty area. Always like to meet a new addict.lol. Where do you usually hunt, parks,woods,old homesteds or new house yards and what machine do you use? Hit me after the white stuff splits town. HH
 
I have just a standard bounty hunter quicksilver machine. Havent found any silver. I search local greenwood parks. But no luck thus far. But i would love to detect with a fello detectorist. Of course once the snow disappears. HH!
 
I have just a standard bounty hunter quicksilver machine. Havent found any silver. I search local greenwood parks. But no luck thus far. But i would love to detect with a fello detectorist. Of course once the snow disappears. HH!

Rite on bud, That's a good machine, you just hav'nt ran ur coil over any yet. I hunt more fields and old homesteds, less junk. We'll hook up sumtime after the powder's gone. HH
 
Im stoaked. Maybe we can do a homestead. Always wanted to do one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom