What's new

Join the club!

Escape

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
1,884
Golden Thread
0
I woke up this morning with a twenty dollar bill burning a hole in my pocket. Didn’t know what to do or how to put it out. So I became a charter member on t-net for just a paltry twenty dollar bill. And since I joined just moments ago the change has been dramatic. I feel younger and more energetic. My wife says I look more handsome. Im sure when I go out today strangers will smile at me and nod their heads in approval. What an incredible day this has become.
 
treasurenet_congrats.jpg

Thanks Escape for supporting T-Net!​
 
How disappointing. Just clicked on something in the political arena. I didn’t know these posts would start coming through when you click active topics. A lot of anger, hate and intolerance. You lost my support.
 
How disappointing. Just clicked on something in the political arena. I didn’t know these posts would start coming through when you click active topics. A lot of anger, hate and intolerance. You lost my support.

Welcome to the charter member club, I rarely go in the the political form, that's not what I am here for. Make sure you enter in the monthly drawing and enjoy knowing that you can sell here now.
 
How disappointing. Just clicked on something in the political arena. I didn’t know these posts would start coming through when you click active topics. A lot of anger, hate and intolerance. You lost my support.

That is one of the reasons I decided against the charter membership. There are other great parts of the charter membership though, I would just ignore that section. I am scared to know what is in that subforum lol!
 
That is one of the reasons I decided against the charter membership. There are other great parts of the charter membership though, I would just ignore that section. I am scared to know what is in that subforum lol!

Thats what I plan to do,. Just avoided it. Never intended to go in. I think it traumatized me. But i'm over it now. Your response and loco-diggers helped to smooth my return.
 
Welcome! I'll send you the Charter Member's Bathroom cleaning schedule. The mop and brushes are in the closet with the cleaning supplies. Get in touch with the moderator and give him your jacket and hat size for your Smoking Jacket and Fedora. :skullflag:
 
I woke up this morning with a twenty dollar bill burning a hole in my pocket. Didn’t know what to do or how to put it out. So I became a charter member on t-net for just a paltry twenty dollar bill. And since I joined just moments ago the change has been dramatic. I feel younger and more energetic. My wife says I look more handsome. Im sure when I go out today strangers will smile at me and nod their heads in approval. What an incredible day this has become.

It certainly is reflected in your avatar.

Chub
 
How disappointing. Just clicked on something in the political arena. I didn’t know these posts would start coming through when you click active topics. A lot of anger, hate and intolerance. You lost my support.

According to your avatar I believe this is an appropriate time to be using your motto...." what, me worry?"

Chub
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom