What's new

Joined the wireless revolution

Helge

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
25
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just tried out my new wireless Nokta headphones. Awesome. I can't believe how nice it is not being tethered. I am forever getting caught on things.
 
you will love it, no more dragging the detector around as you dig or having it wrap around you as you move. if you are hunting with someone else, you don't have to take the detector with you just to look at what they just found. I use earbuds for even more enjoyment for my ears.
 
I am thinking about getting some, the only draw back, if i dig a really nice find....i may walk away without the detector.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Just tried out my new wireless Nokta headphones. Awesome. I can't believe how nice it is not being tethered. I am forever getting caught on things.

I totally understand. I'm the type of guy who manages to smash his arms and shoulders on nearly every door frame he walks through, I've been dreaming about hooking up my mxsport with wireless. (also one of the last deciding factor of buying the sport was a video of it being thrown down the stairs, i was looking at the sport and a few others but as careful as i am i was like yup thats the machine for me)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom