What's new

JOINING A CLUB?

mlhudson

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
571
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
HERE'S MY QUESTION, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JOINING A CLUB,WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT. :coffee2:

MLHUDSON
 
You mean Tnet? I think the members have to accept you. :wink:
 
NO, A METAL DETECTING CLUB...

I ALREADY FEEL AT HOME HERE-"T-NET"
 
There are no cons I can think of. You get to meet people with the same interest. Gives you an opportunity to try many different detectors and equipment. Someone almost always has researched a new spot to try. Dues are minimal for what you get.
 
Joining that club was the BEST Thing ever to happen to me.
I made friends, got deals on equipment, and go out a lot more often. :thumbsup:

I still go by myself a lot, but these guys know all the good spots.

Here's a way to find local metal detecting clubs in your area.

Links to club lists are at the bottom of the page:

http://www.metaldet101.com/links.html
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom