What's new

Jr has yet another good clad day -Ken hits nice old looking 925er

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jackand I headed close to home today – no truck.

Talkedto guru, said he found some kinda ring on the bay just west of where I was –silver he thinks – maybe bring it by for a look see.

Weatheris changing for Saturday, not sure what, just colder by many degrees they claimand some wind upwards to 25mph – 40* range for temps. – I do not like it..​
Good luck . – see ya – vid is like 7 mins
.
.

.
.
.​
 

Attachments

  • 1123KENS925.webp
    1123KENS925.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 1123NUT.webp
    1123NUT.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
WTG,I just love your videos,:thumbsup:stand by now,,HH:hello:
 
Junior will keep you in "diggin' shape" during this winter Max.
Nice clad count and loved the video.... Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Very nice!! I congratulate on this ring!! Max!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom