What's new

JUDD Bookends.

CrazySlasher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
735
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
1
Location
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been very rainy here the past couple days so I haven't been able to get out swinging. The old lady and I decided to take a walk across the street to the Salvation Army. I picked up a couple nice sweaters and as we were paying I noticed a couple bookmarks hidden next to the counter. I took a quick glance at the back of them and saw JUDD 9638. Ran back across the street and after a quick Google search I found out these bookends can be quite valuable. The cheapest one I saw made by Judd was 85.00 and that was for a single bookend. I saw some going for 500.00 Needless to say I ran back across the street and picked these two up for $2.00.

I haven't been able to find the pair online yet. Maybe some of the sleuths here can lend a hand. One bookend says JUDD 9638 while the other just says 9638.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0381.webp
    IMG_0381.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 517
  • IMG_0382.webp
    IMG_0382.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_0383.webp
    IMG_0383.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_0384.webp
    IMG_0384.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 574
I haven't been able to find your bookends online, but it's a great buy for $2.00 and you have a cute cat too! :thumbsup: Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom