Judgment day, then alabis, then Judgment day, then........

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:
The LRL mindset is similar to those prophecy wackos, in that whatever happens is always interpreted in their favor, even failure, because they simply must believe no matter what.

2012 will be yet another prophecy failure but it won't matter. Reality need not apply.

Science is one who is predicting something for 2012. So if it fails, will you say the same thing about them?

BTW, I'm not one who is expecting the end of the world in 2012.

No, "Science" isn't predicting anything. There seems to be be a few Politoscientists who are paid to promote that kind of lame propaganda, though.

:sign13:

Can you back up that statement?

K

Kentucky Kache

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI Kentuck: you posted -->Scientists say that there is a huge alignment of planets on that date
That represents a potential planet movement, with disruptive power. But remember we are speaking of the new celestial body Whether it applies in the end, remains to be seen, but in the last few years, every time it has aligned to a lesser degree there have been major earth quakes precisely on that date.. The last alignment was when the big one hit Japan

Quote --> "ELEnin NASA JPL Orbit Data

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). Careful analysis of the JPL orbit data for this inbound object reveals a startling series of seeming coincidences beginning with the Earth axis shift on February 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake that took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment. Then we have the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake that happened on a ELEnin/Sun/Earth alignment late last summer. More recently the Earth axis shifted 4 inches at the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake that also took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this inbound object has much greater mass than any mere comet (Video). This Event Timeline (GLP link) was drafted using the NASA JPL orbit data for their ELEnin Comet.

Evidence of a 10th planet began to surface back in January of 1983 with this New York Times article (story) thought at the time to be Planet X. The Wiki general information for a brown dwarf star (link) indicates that these objects are very difficult to see. Most people seem to think that a dwarf star of great mass would be visible if using the ELEnin orbit/flight path, but LUCUS explains why we cannot yet see this inbound object in the first video here. Apparently the combination of being super-cold and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing (link) that bends light and allows you to see the stars in the distance. The NASA orbit data says this comet reaches perigee in the center of orbit nearest the Sun on September 11, 2011,"

and there you have it.

Don Jose de La Mancha

They WERE saying 2012. I don't believe it will be the end of the world, but I do believe it has significance.
The thing is, when the world don't end on that date, everyone will be screaming about how crazy it was for people to think that. Maybe they're right, but now suppose that even the alignment doesn't happen. Will they say any such thing about the scientists?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
conartie---

While it is true that Science can't explain everything that occurs, and actually not much of anything that occurs when you get right down to it, the problem with LRLs is that finding targets has never actually occurred.

And there is no way to BS your way around that.

Sorry.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Yes. It's right there in what you quoted, at the bottom.

You are looking right at a giraffe, and calling it an elephant.

What part of the Four Proofs, don't you understand?

:dontknow:

Wrong. You are saying that at no time has a target been found. I say you are full of it, because I have seen it happen. No, I don't have proof, as I don't have a film crew with me all the time. But....since you say it cannot happen, but I know it did....well, let's just say that I question anything you say.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:
The LRL mindset is similar to those prophecy wackos, in that whatever happens is always interpreted in their favor, even failure, because they simply must believe no matter what.

2012 will be yet another prophecy failure but it won't matter. Reality need not apply.

Science is one who is predicting something for 2012. So if it fails, will you say the same thing about them?

No, "Science" isn't predicting anything. There seems to be be a few Politoscientists who are paid to promote that kind of lame propaganda, though.

Obviously, you haven't been keeping up with the news. Look it up.

Oh, I've been keeping up with it, alright.

How can you believe that real Scientists would say such things, when nobody with any common sense believes it?

Those predictions are obviously so un-scientific that it is pitiful!

Get real.

What predictions are you talking about? Scientists say that there is a huge alignment of planets on that date. What exactly will happen is speculation, but this alignment is extremely rare. BTW, do you think all scientific things would be wrong if there were not a lot of people who believed it?

There's been two planetary alignments already, just in the last decade or so.

Before the first one, they said how rare it was, and that nobody knew what might happen. Nothing happened.

Then within the next year or two, there was another one. Same BS, very rare, nobody knows what will happen. Nothing happened.

Is everyone so full of Prozac that they don't remember this stuff?

Jeeeeeze!

:icon_scratch:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
conartie---

While it is true that Science can't explain everything that occurs, and actually not much of anything that occurs when you get right down to it, the problem with LRLs is that finding targets has never actually occurred.

Sorry.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

Wrong. You are saying that at no time has a target been found. I say you are full of it, because I have seen it happen. No, I don't have proof, as I don't have a film crew with me all the time. But....since you say it cannot happen, but I know it did....well, let's just say that I question anything you say.

You can question whatever you want, what difference does that make?

If anyone could make an LRL work, somebody would have collected Carl's $25K and Randi's one million dollars by now. It's sure funny that you don't question that!

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:

Before the first one, they said how rare it was, and that nobody knew what might happen. Nothing happened.

Then within the next year or two, there was another one. Same BS, very rare, nobody knows what will happen. Nothing happened.

Jeeeeeze!

Who are you blaming, the public, or the scientists?
But first you say the alignments happened, then you say NOTHING happened. Seems to me the alignments happened, and that means something. Does it mean the end of the world? No. But it does mean SOMETHING.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

Kentuck---

Your train of thought seems to have derailed.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

Kentuck---

Your train of thought seems to have derailed.

No, you're looking in the wrong direction, I'm still chugging along just fine.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:

Jeeeeeze!

But first you say the alignments happened, then you say NOTHING happened. Seems to me the alignments happened, and that means something. Does it mean the end of the world? No. But it does mean SOMETHING.

Then why did you ask me such a disconnected question?

Your question makes no sense in regard to the discussion about the predictions of the end of the World.

It seems your mind slipped on a banana peel or something.

:laughing7:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
conartie---

Sorry.

You can question whatever you want, what difference does that make?

If anyone could make an LRL work, somebody would have collected Carl's $25K and Randi's one million dollars by now. It's sure funny that you don't question that!

Actually, I'm not too sure that many people know about the offers from Carl and Randi. I had never heard of either of them until I got on this forum.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:

Your question makes no sense in regard to the discussion about the predictions of the end of the World.

Is it that or did you just not understand what I was saying?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
EddieR said:
Actually, I'm not too sure that many people know about the offers from Carl and Randi. I had never heard of either of them until I got on this forum.

Me neither.
I do know that if the same type of offer was made, but you could use a metal detector instead, there would be a stampede of contestants, for obvious reasons.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentuck---

Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:

Jeeeeeze!

Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:

Is it that or did you just not understand what I was saying?

No, it's that your question has nothing to do with the "End of the World" predictions for 2012, which is what you started out referring to in your reply to Saturna, in the above quotes.

Now you are trying to say that the subject (end of the World prophecies) was different (alignment of the planets) than what it actually was, just in order to find something wrong with what I said. Slick little trick, but it won't fly.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Saturna said:
EddieR said:

Me neither.
I do know that if the same type of offer was made, but you could use a metal detector instead, there would be a stampede of contestants, for obvious reasons.

That's right.

And the fact remains that it simply can't be done, and the excuses which the LRL promoters on here have come up with are so far beyond silly, that it is obvious.

When you add the junk science that they call "theory" of their devices, plus the ridiculous circuitry, and the actual electronic testing of non-existant outputs, it is plain to anyone with any common sense, that these devices are total fakes.

The LRL promoters try, and try, and try, to change the subject, make excuses, start insult contests, and post just plain nonsense gibberish, in feeble attempts to focus attention away from the simple fact that all the real evidence shows that they just don't work.

That's the reason for my signature line below---which nobody has ever successfully rebutted.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
No, it's that your question has nothing to do with the "End of the World" predictions for 2012, which is what you started out referring to in your reply to Saturna, in the above quotes.

Now you are trying to say that the subject (end of the World prophecies) was different (alignment of the planets) than what it actually was, just in order to find something wrong with what I said. Slick little trick, but it won't fly.

I think you've confused yourself. You certainly fail to understand what I was trying to say. And true to nature, you try to make someone look stupid when you don't know what to say. Read it again, slower, and try something new this time - understanding.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE, curious, are you contesting what NASA and professional Astra physicists have put out?

Hmmmm

Heck if you won't even try a simple test to show how our regular alignments 'do' influence the actual development of a Fetus, and can move the oceans, weather, and untold other thingies on our lil planet --- then ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
EE, curious, are you contesting what NASA and professional Astra physicists have put out?

Hmmmm

Heck if you won't even try a simple test to show how our regular alignments 'do' influence the actual development of a Fetus, and can move the oceans, weather, and untold other thingies on our lil planet --- then ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

RDT---

The current peak in sun activity will actually be in 2013, and compared to previous peak activity will be relatively insignificant.

And, we have had planetary alignments before, and nothing tragic occurred.

Do you sense that it will be otherwise?

:sleepy2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO EE: Yes, of course there have been planetary alignments, but now you have to introduce a new huge factor to be added to them, this new body which scientists say will pass between the sun and earth. No matter how you look at it, it will introduce some tremendous forces acting upon our solar system.

Just think of what our lil ole moon does, now substitute it with a huge (?) body and ------??????

Actually the comet is something else. will it be ionized by the sun acting as a conduit.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. for both boring and interesting fun go to --> http://truthfrequencynews.com/?p=3537

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions