used LRLs

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
Re: used LRL's

rockhound said:
I am interested in purchasing non functioning LRL's for repair or for parts to repair other LRL's with. I also am interested in purchasing used working LRL's, if a price can be negotiated. Post them in the classified section and I will contact you. I am in the process of selling off another of my collections to make room for these.rockhound

I have the Clucker 9000
but it's gonna cost ya some major scratch!

Attachments

• Clucker 9000-LRL.JPG
    Clucker 9000-LRL.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,038

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound said:
I am interested in purchasing non functioning LRL's for repair or for parts to repair other LRL's with. I also am interested in purchasing used working LRL's, if a price can be negotiated. Post them in the classified section and I will contact you. I am in the process of selling off another of my collections to make room for these.rockhound

By using the term "non functioning," you are covertly inferring that normally LRLs actually do function. This has been proven over and over, in several different ways, to be false. That makes you nothing more than another con artist LRL promoter. Very sneaky.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound said:
If you have one to sell,then post it in the classified section otherwise,I am not interested in buying your rubber chicken,either. I would not deprive anyone of a way of providing for their family.Sorry,I won't allow anyone to make that sacrifice,not even in the name of science. rockhound

First you said that you wanted them for free.

If you are willing to pay for them, then what percentage of the retail price will you pay?

:sign13:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound said:
Price would be negotiated as to what condition it is in.

OK. So, say someone had a RangerTell, latest model, only used a few times, and has been checked by the factory as having nothing wrong with it, and not used since. Your payment would be contingent upon your testing it and finding nothing wrong with it.

Or, the same for any other latest model LRL.

What percentage of retail price will you pay?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound said:
Although I do no know anything about the RangerTell or several others, except what is advertised in their brochure,I would be willing to negotiate a price. I would not know how much devaluation is involved with these units,so I would have to consult Ebay or some other outlet to see what they are going for. Some instruments lose more value,quicker than others. rockhound

OK. So go ahead and evaluate, and post what you would be willing to pay.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Again you show you lack of knowledge…When my Ranger tell came I had the postman note the damage to the box..When it would not work I wrote return to sender on the box..It cost me exactly 0 to return it..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
There ya go, Art....caught in another lie
Did I say anything about UNREPLACED RETURNED UNITS ?..I wanted one that had no damage…Art

Oh, is that all? It's a good thing you didn't want one that worked, because you'd still be sending them back!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound said:
Ranger Tell makes so many models that I don't have a clue without first knowing more about the unit. How old is it, has it been abused? Everything working as it should?

I'm trying to find out how fair of a price you will pay for these used LRLs.

Just give me an approximate percentage, or even a range, for what I already described. Pick a make and model of any LRL.

I already stated, "their most recent model," and, "if the factory checked it and found nothing wrong," and "contingent upon your checking it out."

You started this thread, so come on and give us an idea of what percentage of retail you are willing to pay for these. I'm not asking for a firm offer. Just an approximation.

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

rockhound said:
That's really unselfish of you to make that offer. I am sometimes amazed at the desire and willingness of some people, and at the length they will go to try and help others. But I can't accept your offer,you wouldn't have any way of making a living without your rubber chicken. It was a noble jesture,but I couldn't ask you to make such a sacrifice. There are enough people out of work already. rockhound

Fair enough, you asked for a non functioning LRL.
The clucker 9000 non functions the same as all
LRLs on the market, you obviously can't see a
bargain!

I like your childish attempt at degrading my
personal income, you certainly should feel like
you have regained a significant, although minor
portion of your self worth with that epic insult.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EE THr said:
rockhound said:
Ranger Tell makes so many models that I don't have a clue without first knowing more about the unit. How old is it, has it been abused? Everything working as it should?

I'm trying to find out how fair of a price you will pay for these used LRLs.

Just give me an approximate percentage, or even a range, for what I already described. Pick a make and model of any LRL.

I already stated, "their most recent model," and, "if the factory checked it and found nothing wrong," and "contingent upon your checking it out."

You started this thread, so come on and give us an idea of what percentage of retail you are willing to pay for these. I'm not asking for a firm offer. Just an approximation.

Hmmmmmm. Has Elvis left the building?

:icon_sunny:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound said:
I did buy two non working LRl's. One is a non electronic unit $50, the other is an electronic unit $100.

Why didn't you give the brands and models of the LRLs you bought? There is no harm to anyone in that.

I'm thinking that you just don't want to commit to actually paying for these, because if you did pay a decent amount for them, then every person who ever got cheated would send them to you, and you would have to pay.

I think your only premise for this offer to buy used LRLs is to infer that LRLs actually work. Since we all know that they don't work, and never have, it would be foolish for anyone to actually pay for all the units out there that have been purchased by unsuspecting customers.

Anyone else who wants to purchase specific things will give some idea of what he is willing to pay, at least a percentage range based on retail pricing, and age and condition, right up front. But you have danced around that subject, like a barefoot River Dancer on glass shards.

You appear to be just another LRL promoter, with a new twist. And a new twist is much needed by them at this time, as they have been proven to be con artists, from every imaginable angle. And then you show up, just in time. What a coincidence!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Why didn't you give the brands and models of the LRLs you bought? There is no harm to anyone in that.

I'm thinking that you just don't want to commit to actually paying for these, because if you did pay a decent amount for them, then every person who ever got cheated would send them to you, and you would have to pay.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,289950.0.html

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

And the award for the most totally unrelated post goes to---

connutty!

aarthrj3811 said:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,289950.0.html

Congratulations!

:occasion16: :occasion18: :occasion16:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread