What's new

Julius Franklin Howell age 101 1947 Civil War Interview 1860-65

DeepseekerADS

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
15,094
Reaction score
21,756
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0
I have watched it before and I just watched it again, and I will probably watch it the next time I see it! Great Stuff!:icon_thumright:
 
I have watched it before and I just watched it again, and I will probably watch it the next time I see it! Great Stuff!:icon_thumright:

Yes, stumbled across it again, and this time felt it should be posted here.

I was born near Jeb Stuart's home place. It really is great stuff, history remembered.

Edit: LC, thanks for the Rebel Yell!
 
Thanks for posting these. These old Confetrit' Vet's didn't talk History, they Lived History. The long marches, the battles, deprivation, days at time without food, shoes, and the basics that help sustain life. They Lived it, and Lived through it. Would have loved to be able to talk with them and shake their hands.
 


First time I have heard that touching and heartfelt interview from a Man 'IMO' that is a rare breed today is this great Country .

"God Bless The USA........"

Much thanks DeepseakerADS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom