What's new

July 14 Tahoe Hunt

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,899
Reaction score
47,547
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice day with a high of 86 at the lake. Hit one of the usual beaches. Saw three others detecting, it was a wonder I found anything!
I managed to get a sterling ring, 925 necklace (2 days off from my wife's birthday, doh!), and two 925 earrings. The rest of the jewelry is junk.
I usually find the most in 3-5 feet of water. Today almost everything came from ankle to knee deep. :dontknow:

IMG_9527.webp
IMG_9528.webp
IMG_9529.webp


Here's the ring cleaned up a little.
IMG_9548.webp
IMG_9549.webp


Love these warm days at the lake!
IMG_9532.webp


A little hazy from the numerous CA fires.
IMG_9531 2.webp
 
Upvote 16
A beautiful looking place to hunt - congrats on the great finds ! :icon_thumleft:
 
Beautiful place and congratulations on your great achievement.
Thanks again for sharing..
 
Looks like it was a nice day in the sand ! Great finds.
 
Very nice day with a high of 86 at the lake. Hit one of the usual beaches. Saw three others detecting, it was a wonder I found anything!
I managed to get a sterling ring, 925 necklace (2 days off from my wife's birthday, doh!), and two 925 earrings. The rest of the jewelry is junk.
I usually find the most in 3-5 feet of water. Today almost everything came from ankle to knee deep. :dontknow:

View attachment 2216899View attachment 2216900View attachment 2216901

Here's the ring cleaned up a little.
View attachment 2216902View attachment 2216903

Love these warm days at the lake!
View attachment 2216905

A little hazy from the numerous CA fires.
View attachment 2216908
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom