Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get a little bit of silver today :award_star_silver_3

july30.1.jpg
july30.2.jpg
july30.3.jpg

Nothing like a little sliver to make the day, hope to get out myself tomorrow. Congrats!!!

Don't you just love when you pull it out and it reads 925! Congrats on the silver.

Lotsa Bling there. Good going on the sterling.

More great Silver finds Giant! WTG man :icon_thumleft:

I am a rookie at this. So far having a good time seeing what everyone digs up. I have a question regarding water hunting, I guess it is called. What does one use to do this?

I am a rookie at this. I have a question regarding water hunting, I guess it is called. What does one use to do this?

You will have the best luck with your hands, some of these guys use detectors but the real guys use their hands. It's called noodling detection very similar to the guys who catch catfish with their bare hands! Just need a snorkel & mask, don't use gloves or you will miss stuff.

Or you could always take the easy way out & get a water metal detector like most of these guys do. The AT Pro is waterproof & seems popular enough.

Some of the rivers around here are not favorable to putting ones body in the water. The Grand River in Lansing has sewage dumped into it by the City of Lansing. While they are working to separate the storm drain from the sewage, it will be a few more years. Seems like the Prostock Scoop would work good for that. Thanks for the reply, looking to purchase a device soon, do a little dabbling with it now, but will do more when I retire. Truly do enjoy seeing the treasures everyone brings up on this list. Enjoyable reading.

reply to inspector gadget.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back