What's new

Got gold from the big lake........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a rough couple weeks with the passing of my mom and all. My wife said let's go to Lake Michigan on Sunday for some R & R. Well to me that means swinging in the water!
mds.gif

Picked up a bunch of clad, some cars, 3 pair of sun glasses, and a nice gold wedding band. Now later I found another but till I get the pics in my daughters camera figured out that will wait for another post.

Had so much fun I went back with a friend today. Best was a Tungsten Carbide wedding band, also got the usual clad, car, etc...
 

Attachments

  • DSC05343.webp
    DSC05343.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC05345.webp
    DSC05345.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC05346.webp
    DSC05346.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC05347.webp
    DSC05347.webp
    27 KB · Views: 145
nice looking ring Mike! Congrats!...cant wait to see the other one!
 
Nice rings! HH
 
Hey Mike, nice finds. Looks like a successful time out there. I think the firetruck is awesome. Is it older? And of course the gold wedding band, who doesn't love gold. WTG man!
 
That ring is a beauty Mike :thumbsup: I like the Firetruck too :D
 
Hey Mike, nice finds. Looks like a successful time out there. I think the firetruck is awesome. Is it older? And of course the gold wedding band, who doesn't love gold. WTG man!

Thanks! Pretty sure the truck is a replica of an older one.
 
Hey Mike looks like you had a good time and found some gold to top it off, great job and Congrats...
 
I too like the fire engine truck, congratulations on the gold! :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice. :hello2: Congrats on the excellent rings, Mike. Cool firetruck too. :icon_thumright:

HH
 
Well done Mike! Congrats on the gold :hello2:
 
Geez on the rings. I have to say truck rocks too.
 
Sorry for your loss.

Really nice rings. Toys are neat, too.

HH,
Anita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom