What's new

July 31st water hunt

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get a couple keepers, my favorite is the pendant :)



july31.1.webp
july31.2.webp
july31.3.webp
 
Looks like you had a pretty good day....I like that pendant too!
 
Well done, looks like you had a good day. I like the Michigan Lions key chain.
 
Cool finds! I like the green stone thing!
 
Sweet Finds - Congratulations!
 
Hey Larry nice finds, like the rock pendent, I have spent some time at long lake and have done pretty good. Congrats!
 
You're always diggin' up something cool. Great water finds with the silver.
 
Sweet finds, like the stone pendant too. :thumbsup: Congrats on another successful hunt, Giant.

HH
 
I wonder what Cheeda was?
 
Cool Pendant and other finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom